Friday, January 13, 2017

Review: Normal

Normal Normal by Graeme Cameron
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

Graeme Cameron creates a fascinating character in the novel, Normal. He is interesting, very handsome, extremely intelligent and just so happens to be a serial killer. (Can't be perfect, right?)

His life screwed up since a small lad, he clearly states to one of his victims, "The truth is I hurt people. It's what I do. It's all I do. It's all I've ever done." And this rings true...until he meets the woman of his dreams.

How long can a complicated man, such as himself, juggle work, kidnapping, murdering and love all at the same time? Can he tell her the truth? Can she KILL his murderous desires? Focus keeps things in line...LOVE makes things sloppy. Will he have to kill her?

Soon, EVERYONE wants a piece of the mad man! His lover, his rescue, his hostage...and, oh yeah, the police. It's hard to stay one step ahead while regularly putting feet in graves. (Even if they are not his own!)


View all my reviews

No comments: