Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Review: Lust of Innocence

Lust of Innocence Lust of Innocence by P.J. MacDowell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'm sure if you look at my other books, you probably thought this book was placed on my feed by accident. Well, it wasn't. I had a short exchange this morning with the author, P.J. MacDowell and was intrigued...so I loaded it in my queue.

Though this is not my normal genre, I have to tell you, once I got started...I couldn't stop. Though there are some racy elements to the story, it is a good story. Ms. MacDowell describes herself "As a writer of tasteful, short, erotic-historical stories.." and I profess she hit every single note.

With full attention to the era, I was taken to a European countryside where sibling rivalry is taken to a whole different level. Male and Female siblings struggle for the favor of their father whilst competing for the affection of the sensual, statuesque slave girl, Syreena.

"Lust of Innocence" was not what I expected but I was very, pleasantly surprised. It is the beginning in a series of upcoming books by Author P.J. MacDowell. I can say that I'm anxiously awaiting the next installment.

For more info, visit http://www.pjmacdowell.com.

View all my reviews

No comments: